Mid-East Ohio Model Engineering Exposition 2014

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's going!

We are about a week and a half out and I was just wondering who is going to Zanesville this year. I have been going from the first show on and have been watching it get bigger every year. Would be nice to watch that trend continue. I plan to be in the hall around 1:30PM Friday afternoon.

Hi Steve,

I am looking forward to attending Zanesville, along with a couple other fellows.

I certainly hope Dick, the fellow from Ohio who built that great running V-12, will attend.

Regards,

Chuck

Will see you there Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Model Engines

Hi

I will be driving out with my friend Jim on Thursday, see you on Friday

Bob

Unfortunately where it's usually the week after my anniversary this year it is the weekend of my anniversary. So maybe some time in the future I may make it, it wont be this year.
Art

Unfortunately where it's usually the week after my anniversary this year it is the weekend of my anniversary. So maybe some time in the future I may make it, it wont be this year.
Art

Your missing out on a great opportunity. What gal wouldn't wan't to spend that special day at a model show?

I'm all loaded up! Will be pulling out about 6:00AM. Heading over to New Springfield for some auto parts and then to Zanesville. Should roll in about 1:30. I sure hope there is some of Mrs. Debolt's chili left when I get there.

Steve,
Thanks for all the photos, cept for the fresh air in the living room I almost feel like I was there. I saw Phil Finney's Crosley inline 4 was he there from Chicago or just represented by his engine?
Art

Latest posts

Back