Mal

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To the few of you who knew us privately and knew the real reasons behind me not being so active on the site for a while, and to save me having to thank you all individually for your support over the difficult time we have been through over the last few months, I would just like to say a great big thank you for your understanding and undying support.

I have the sad duty to inform you that Mal left us very peacefully late this morning, while I held her tight.

I fought with the authorities to have her at home to be amongst friends for the last two weeks, as was her wish, after spending the whole of Christmas and New Year in hospital. I called all her long time friends last night, and they came to wish her a fond goodbye, with much merriment going on, even though Mal was most probably, by this time, unaware of what was going on.

Thank you again my friends.

John

John, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how painful this must be for you.

Please know my thoughts are with you.

Chuck

John,

I am very sorry for your loss.

Bob

I'm very sorry to hear this John. My she rest in peace.

Kenny

So sorry to hear of your loss John...with deepest sympathy.

Bill

John

Very sad news. You have my deepest sympathy.

Joe

John

I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Vince

John,

My deepest sympathies to you. I am sad for your loss.

Eric

Very sorry to hear your news John. I wish you well.

Vic.

John, Very sorry to hear of your loss. It must be very difficult for you, all thoughts are with you, Dave

John, I am so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mere words will not replace your loss john but know this, "Blessed are those that walk among angels" and most certainly that is what your beloved Mal is doing now. Take comfort my friend in the knowledge that we share your sadness and may the good Lord lift up your heart. Peace be with you.

BC1
Jim

John, I'm really sad to hear this news.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Arnold

John, I join with all the others in expressing my condolences, though I cannot say I know what you are going through, nor I suppose can anyone truly know, but my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family at this time.

May you find some small comfort in knowing that Mal is no longer in any pain, nor suffering anymore.

Please be assured of our best wishes,

Tim

John, My deepest sympathies on your loss.

Words alone seem so inadequate in a time like this. Just know our hearts are with you.

Ron

John

I am sorry to hear of her passing. You have my deepest sympathies. May she rest in peace.

Don

John, my deepest condolences on the loss of Mal. I hope you find comfort in the fact that she was with friends and those who loved her and whom were loved by her.

You know where I am John....anytime.

With Deep condolences,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back