making a Boll Major 4,4 cc model diesel engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Model Engine Friends,

These pictures show my Home Made Model Engine Boll Major 4,4 cc ready and ready to start and of course several pictures from my Boll Major 4,4 cc in good running order.This Long Stroke Model Diesel Engine has lots of torque and i run it on a low RPM for nearly 1 1/2 hour with a few stops in between.It seems to me a very powerfull,durable good starting and running model diesel engine.You can see some of my engines running also this one at www.youtube.com you must type in :Gerard1modelengine.I should like to see my home made model engine videos direct on this new thread ,but i have to find out first how to do that.I hope you like my pictures and my pictures from my own Home Made Model Diesel Engine "Boll Major 4,4 cc Long Stroke" .
I hope that there are some Model Engine builders under the visitors who like to built/make that engine too,so if you have a specific question about the Boll Major 4,4 model diesel engine please feel free hopefully i can help you now i have made my own example from this model diesel engine.

Many greetings from modelmotor -The Netherlands-Europe.

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DSC02663.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

Hello Gerard, I came to visit your great thread and I was amused to watch all your pictures. Wonderful job.

Antonio :eek:

Ow ja , de Gerard met de plank in zijn hand. I remember.

Barry from Mechelen (Belgium).

Hallo Antonio,

Thank you for your sympathic reaction on my new thread about making the Boll Major 4,4 cc model diesel engine.I had made many pictures from many stages during the making from this Boll Major 4,4 engine for a Model Plane magazine.I could use many from the extra pictures i also had for this new thread about the Boll Major 4,4 model diesel engine.

many greetings from :modelmotor-Gerard-The Netherlands-Europe.

Hallo Barry,

You have been right i am "the man met de plank in zijn hand".Yes and many times i wounded my hand a little bit by the turning propellor or i was a little bit to late keeping my hand away when the engine "misfired"-struck back,and that really hurts
Thanks for your kind rememberance too i apreciate this of course.

Many greetings from: modelmotor-Gerard-The Netherlands-Europe.

Latest posts

Back