Looking For Plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
I was at an old engine show today and saw a couple home made 4 wheel motorized carts there. Managed to take a couple photos. Later the wife & I were discussing them and thought it might make a nice project for my son & I. He is a cabinet maker and very handy with wood. I have the machinist & welding skills.

I remember seeing plans for these carts on the internet several years ago but now I can't locate them. I'm not even sure what to ask Google.

Does anyone out there know where these plans can be obtained?

Auto 1.JPG

Auto 2.JPG

You might consider looking at this website:

http://www.horselesscarriagereplicas.com/

"This website features plans for the builder to use in the construction of
their very own Horseless Carriage Replica. Also plans for several different
makes by different builders and links to order plans."

I bought Jimmy Wood's Horseless Carriage plans from that site.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Plans Page there are some free plan downloads.

Rick

Hi put put man
Try google for jimmy woods plans on these cars and it may open other options. a friend in models JIm Hay

Thanks to everyone for the info on plans. It looks like Jimmy Woods has what I am looking for. They are on order.

Has anyone on this forum built one of his carriages?

I guess when I get the plans (I hope he has a B/M and source with the packages) I will go thru the costs of the build to determine if I go ahead with the build.

Type in Horseless Carriage Replicas.com
From New Richmond,Wis
Just purchased an old 1900's buggy that will transform into a CDO(1901 OLDS)

TW

Latest posts

Back