Looking for members in Pennsylvania

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreeves

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Im Looking for any members other that zee in the southeast Pennsylvania and north delaware area to get together.

Dave
West Chester,PA

My work office/shop is along the Delaware river between the Delaware Memorial and the commodore Barry on the Jersey side.
Tin

dreeves said:
Im Looking for any members other that zee in the southeast Pennsylvania and north delaware area to get together.

Well gee. Lunch wasn't fun? :big:

i have been talking to zee and would be willing to come down from williamsport area.

Tin how are you doing and Zee Lunch was better this time No Burger. I remember Zee was trying to get somemore members in the area to get together Let us know

I am too far north.

I wish I could find some like minded people around here. People think this hobby is cool but they can't comprehend what is involved. They're all into watching sports.

If anyone is the Pike County, Pa; Sussex County, NJ or Orange County, NY area and want's to meet up PM me.

Bob

I wandered the New Castle Flea market with Zee then did lunch a while back what do you have in mind Dave.
Tin

Latest posts

Back