It's New Years Morning---

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
And as usual, I'm up long before anyone else, down in my little shop, doing "quiet things" until the rest of the household (this morning grandma and four grandchildren) get up and about for the day. This gives me an opportunity to take stock of the past year. It hasn't been a bad year in general. No major health problems for grandma and I, and one new grandchild from our beautiful daughter Beth and her husband. On the downside, we have found that our 40 year oldest boy has been diagnosed with early onset Parkinsons disease, but there are medications to control it.
I thought that I would take this opportunity to thank everyone who has followed my posts over the past year. A special thanks to those who showed me something new, or a better way to do something that I was doing already. Thanks even to those who criticized, because you made me step back and take a look at some of the things I do and ask myself if I really was going about something the wrong way.
A very special thanks to those all over the world who built machines from the plans I have posted, and then taken the time to photograph them and send me a picture or a video of them working.
Happy New Year to all of you, and even if we have learned that it seems rather futile to pray for "Peace on earth", may the bit of earth you are standing on have a peaceful, healthy, and prosperous coming year.---Brian Rupnow

Well said ...

Have a great new year and I hope to see more of your builds.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Pat H

And a Happy new year to you too Brian and all the other members of HMEM

Happy New Year to you too Brian, and all the other members. Looking forward to many more of your awesome designs in the year to come, and hopefully some time for me to build something as well.

Hi Brian

Thanks Brian for all your help with my first I/C engine (Webster) during the year. All the best to you and your family for 2016.

Thanks also to all the forum members who have helped and encouraged me during the year.

Regards John

Brian,

Best wishes for 2016. I have to thank you for freely sharing your work and your designs. I also appreciate your descriptions of the thoughts, successes, and even failures of what you do on the way so that we all can learn quite a bit.

--ShopShoe

Latest posts

Back