I finallly did it........

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmuir

Reaction score
Went to the doctors and had my Tetanus injection as I'm about 20 years overdue one.
I hate needles but atleast its over with now.

Gotta headache yet. ??? ;D

Hope not, me, for Tetanus a 50% chance and with TBT 100% and 2 days bemoaning my fate.

Best Regards
Bob

Maryak said:
Gotta headache yet. ??? ;D

Hope not, me, for Tetanus a 50% chance and with TBT 100% and 2 days bemoaning my fate.

Best Regards
Bob

Yes I do and pounding in my left ear.
But that's due to the inner ear infection which was the real reason for my visit to the doctor.
I just figured whilst I was there I should get my jab too.
We've finally got a night cool enough to do stuff in my workshop and my balance is shot due to this infection, so I figure I probably shouldn't use my milling machine tonight.............

Just got mine a couple of months ago. I too was about 20 years over due.

Kenny

got mine a couple months ago stepped on a bolt that was broken off but was still protruding about inch and a half up
and my right foot found it OOOOOWWWWWWWCCCHHHHH @^##$$$$$$&^%$$ dang that hurt.
now have boots that will not penetrate very many $$$.$$ that i had to find dont ever want to do that again EVER!

Mine was only just due and had it 4 weeks ago.... for a week afterwards it felt like I had a golfball implanted in my left shoulder.... wierd.... Im good to go and slice myself as much as I like now...... :-\

I just had mine today as a matter of fact and it all went extremely well even though I have a psychological phobia/fear of hypodermic needles. That is until the doctor came back into the examination room and began pulling on a pair of latex gloves! You know he never even asked me if I wanted to dance! :eek: I had not had a tetanus shot for at least ten years and I knew that I was due for one as I was getting paranoid about getting one of those 'nothing' cuts or puncture wounds and waking up the next morning having to be taken to the ER for complications. The doctor did mumble something about the newer vaccines have other cultures incorporated in them and that mine was designed to inoculate for whooping cough. Whatever, it's all probably a government conspiracy or military experiment anyway.

BC1
Jim

bearcar1 said:
Whatever, it's all probably a government conspiracy or military experiment anyway.

BC1
Jim

I have always believed that conspiracy theorys are conspiracy theorys..................... 8)

Mine is 4 years old now.
They are supposed to be good for 7 to 10 years but the E.R. Doctors
don't always agree with that. When I got my last one, I lied and said I had
one 3 years prior. He had just removed a small piece of steel from my left eye
that had managed to get under my safety glasses. Since it was a mucus membrane
injury, he decided to give me a booster anyway.
I should have said 2 years! :D

Keep them up to date guys.
It is a need to be kind of a thing.

Rick

Funny, Zeep just mentioned tetanus boosters a few days ago...

Latest posts

Back