Horizontal Single

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck, you've put a lot of work into that.

I'm sure lots of people (me included) will appreciate the clear instructions! The only thing I would ask for (runs for cover) is a metric version but you're guide is good enough to enable the builder to convert units.

:bow:

Thanks, Chuck - this kind of stuff is great for newbies like myself.

Chuck,
Thanks, this is great....also timely since I'm thinking about a new project.
Dennis

I just uploaded a metric version of my compressed air Horizontal Single plans in PDF format. Unfortunately, it's a one to one conversion from inches, so a lot of the metric dimensions will look kind of weird, e.g., 1/8" converts to 3.175mm.

The plans are drawn in Microsoft Visio, so converting to metric was pretty easy. I did have to go through all the non dimensional references and convert those manually, but not a big deal.

Chuck

Chuck, where can I find the updated drawings of this engine build. I have downloaded your Hit_n_Miss.pdf file but it appears it is missing some of the drawings. I saw somewhere that you had an updated set of drawings that incorporated some of Brian's governor as well.
Will you please give me a link to where I can download them,
Thanks,
George

Latest posts

Back