Hi Guys

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don-tucker

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Been Model engineering for some time now,have just bought a Myford Super 7 after putting up with all kinds of old machinery.
I am sure I can contribute something to this forum and gain a lot
Don

Welcome Don, whereabouts do ye be?

Hello to you Don from a non super 7 owner just across the country in Norfolk.

Peter

Hi Don, welcome to the forum.

Chuck

Thanks Lads,I'm from Wales in the UK,looks like I struck lucky with the lathe,paid £300 for it with vertical slide,stand and cover it has quick change gearbox also.and is in superb condition.
Don

wEc1 hey don welcome we like pics so show them if u got them. this is a great place
lots of friendly people here. Thm:

What's the best way of putting Pics on the forum please
don

I use photobucket for pics and vids. Some people get a youtube account for vids.

photobucket is free. Once you have a pic there...just left click on it and a small window will appear below. Move cursor to IMG box (if the window goes away it's because the mouse cursor moved too far away). Then right click and select copy...then paste or ctl-v into your post.

When you upload a pic...you can add descriptive information...if you do or don't, hit the button that takes you back to the album...then you can do the copy/paste.

There are other ways too...searching this forum should help.

Trial
DSC02655.jpg
My latest project.
Don

Don

Welcome to HMEM. Now that you've got the picture thing sorted, you MUST post more of that tractor.... what a nice looking bit of work! :bow: :bow:

Cheers, Joe

Here's another one
DSC02687.jpg

I have loads of progects i have done over the years so I must start another thread somewhere.
Don

Great stuff Don.
What did you use for those nuts? I'm only asking for selfish reasons. ;D

Don,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Welsome to the forum. Nice "land-loco"* build! :bow:
There are SO many interesting projects on this forum... and more keep showing up, drawing me in...

*"Land-Loco" and related terminology is the intellectual property of ZeepCo, inc., 2009 All rights reserved. :)

Latest posts

Back