hi every body

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabdouglas

Reaction score
hi every body

My name is rab douglas and i live in scotland, i have been a member of this forum for about 9 months, i have only read the excellent artilcles and information on the forum, I thought it was about time i introduced myself. I served my time as a turner/miller and was time served in 1983, I worked in various m/c shops in scotland then I moved to jersey in the channel islands for about 22 years but now i am back in scotland.I am now employed by Scottish Power as as mechanical Technician. I have a small workshop in my garden in which I have a myford super 7, a myford 10 and a small unimat 200db and a chester 20vs vertical mill, I am about to fit Dro's to my super 7 and my mill just waiting for the parts to arrive, (some of the parts are out of order) my other project on the go is making a smallish press to use for broaching small keyways. My ultimate aim is to make model stationary steam engines, I have a facination with marine engines and one day would like to make a model of the waverly engines' any way enough about me, I would like to say again what a excellent, interesting and imformative this forum is I congratulate all the members for there helpfull and ingenious post

regards Rab

Welcome Rab, sounds like you have a well equipped shop there. Thanks for the intro and please feel free to jump in and join the discussions wherever and whenever you feel comfortable.

Bill

Rab,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

A warm welcome to you Rab, sounds like you have the skills and equipment to make just about anything! ;)
Stew.

Welcome Rab,
This is a great community of worldwide members. It's nice to be able to see what other parts of the world are working on. Drop in anytime and show us what you're working on.
gbritnell

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum.
Tin

Back