Hi all, yes another damn Aussie.......

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artie

Reaction score
Really quite pleased to find this site. While im not a model engine builder as such I am a cast-er of metal and I have read a few threads with much interest.

Im looking forward to learning heaps from you gusy and maybe I can add a little back.

Cheers Artie (Rob)

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll get a lot of casting questions, at least from myself as I set up a propane-fired foundry and try lost-foam casting for my first time. ;D

Artie,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Can be very helpful if you put a location in your profile. So where the hell are you in Oz.

Best Regards
Bob

Artie:
another Aussie not a problem. Have a print shop background leared to read upside down and backwards a long time ago LOL.
Tin

Tin Falcon said:
Artie:
another Aussie not a problem. Have a print shop background leared to read upside down and backwards a long time ago LOL.
Tin

Gday mate....well I guess that could come in handy...specially now... thanks guys, truly enjoying my troll through the site. Will post up some casting related pics shortly....

Oy Artie, and welcome. You still didn't tell us where yer from tho'.

Welcome to HMEM Artie.

Rick

Im in Griffith, south western New South Wales. Ive tried to add this to my profile but it doesnt seem to show up here.... I will work it out eventually. Cheers.

Ah, OK - my youngest daughter did her high schooling at Yanco.

Ive tried to add this to my profile but it doesnt seem to show up here.

Go to your forum profile page (The place where you set up the avatar) An put yout info in the "Personal text block"
Looks like someone did a cut and paste for you ;D
Tin

Tin Falcon said:

Go to your forum profile page (The place where you set up the avatar) An put yout info in the "Personal text block"
Looks like someone did a cut and paste for you ;D
Tin
Yes it does... whoever that was...thank you from a relatively computer illiterate nerd... ;D

:D :D cool another Aussie
welcome along got a few mates who ride Honda cx's up your way
just finished my flowerpot furnace can't wait to try it out

Wayne

Back