Hats off to the MDMC!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

I aint in it for the money. If I were, we would be starvin.
Glad to help.

I realise that Steve, just said in jest.

It is the one main thing about a site such as this, people will always try to help others for the pure sake of being able to help, rather than 'what's in it for me'.

John

Hi Steve,

Perhaps you could post the designer's contact information after the show so we can contact him directly. I would be interested in the plans, but right now isn't a good time for me. Just a thought.

Peter

pmerritt said:
Perhaps you could post the designer's contact information after the show so we can contact him directly. I would be interested in the plans, but right now isn't a good time for me.

I purchased the plans at NAMES 2007. I gave the plans to our president for the build. After a few months, he had lost the plans and the build went dorment.

I decided to take on the build and when he told me the plans were lost, I searched the internet for days, wrote people, and posted on forums. I could find no presents on the net at all. When I presented the problem to the members, one member had a set also so we used his plans.

I have no idea how to contact him. IF he is even at the show I will get a new set for myself and 4 copies for people here. If he is not at the show, we are all S&*% out of luck.

If he is there, I will see if he has a web site or a mailing address or some kind of contact info and post it here and maybe in the plans section.

This whole thing is a crap shoot.

I guess I should have also said congratulations on the build in my previous post!

Peter

BobWarfield said:
Can I please be #4?

That display is just gorgeous. Even my wife would tolerate it in our house. How can you go wrong with that?

Cheers,

BW

I have the plans but your E-mail addy is not visible in your profile. The plans were $20. If you PM me your address I'll get the cost of shipping and let you know the total cost.

Latest posts

Back