• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grizzly 9x20 lathe for sale, Lancaster, PA-SOLD

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philjoe5

Reaction score
Grizzly 9x20 lathe for sale. This lathe is in very good working condition. I’ve used it to make a number of model steam engines. I made the 4 bolt compound clamp for it which increases rigidity. It comes with the original 4 inch 3 jaw chuck and 4 jaw chuck, tailstock, dead center, steady and fixed rests, and face plate.

I also include a spare compound base and all parts necessary for rebuilding the clutch. The compound base can be machined for a QCTP which was my original intention. My rebuild of the clutch 3 years ago has held up so the clutch parts are spares. I have 2 spare belts for it (cog and urethane) which were never needed.

This is for local pickup only in southeastern, PA. The machine is located in a basement with a bulkhead access. I have a shop crane to help move it. PM me if interested.

Asking $400.

Phil

This lathe has been sold on eBay.

Phil

Latest posts

Back