Good evening from Spain

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruano

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just entered to this community and first of all I'd like to introduce my self.
Obviously I'm not English speaker then I apologize for that (I think I'm going to destroy so many grammatical rules ).

I'm living in the north of Spain. I have a C3 lathe with a milling attachment and a big variety of hand tools ( right now that was enough, even more when I'm using the kitchen as main workshop ).

I'm interested in too many things ( basically in all that is possible to be made by hand ), but in the last time I'm dealing with steam engines.

I think this forum will help me so much ( at least to improve my written English ).

By and have a nice day.

welcome to the board. read and learn and ask questions . A family that lives in Madrid was visiting my church yesterday a small world it is.
Tin

wEc1 Fruano

This is a truly great site, so many knowegable folks.

Remember this forun loves th_wwp

Regards
Gordy

Welcome to the forum fruano.
fruano said:
I'm interested in too many things ( basically in all that is possible to be made by hand ), but in the last time I'm dealing with steam engines.

You sound like one of us.

Welcome to HMEM Fruano.

Rick

Welcome fruano. wEc1 We're looking forward to pictures of your projects.

Regards,
Rudy

Welcome Fruano.

I have a soft spot for Spain, having lived there as a child 1957-1960

Rex B
Texas

Hi neighbour, I'm just next door to you, here in Setúbal. It can't be more than 500Km. ;)

Welcome Fruano, you'll fit in here just fine.

Welcome fruano,

You type better english that some people that speak it everyday. :big:

Welcome
Dave

Hello Fruano
Welcome to the HMEM, I´m just a bit south of you, in Penafiel, Portugal. We sometimes go shopping in Vigo :)
Post many pictures, enjoy the community!

Fruano,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Your English is much better than my Spanish, which is none existent.

Best Regards
Bob

I am also a new member. An architect by trade, I have made models for years and only recently began using live steam locomotives. I quickly discovered that I would need to expand my tool skills from woodworking to metalworking. I have never used a milling machine or a metal lathe so all is new to me. I look forward to learning and equipping my shop for some metal shavings instead of sawdust.

Welcome to you too Rob, you've come to the right place.

tel said:
Welcome to you too Rob, you've come to the right place.

What tel said. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Fruano
Welcome to the board. Thm: wEc1
Best regards
Paolo

Back