From Belgium with love

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZAPJACK

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
I'm from Belgium (Europe)
I live in a small village 80km on the south of Brussels, not far from Namur. My mother language is french and flemish and a litte bit English
My hobby is construction of steam, hot air or IC engine
The last machines are British Stuart Triple and American H&M Red Wing (Minnesota)
I've a Myford ML7 lathe and US Atlas Milling machine + LeBreton vertical milling
I'm now buzy with a German engine from Bings modellbau (Kurfürst)
:bow: ;D

ZAPJACK

Welcome to the HMEM forum. I see that you have a few nice tools there. It is nice to have a new member from Belgium to join with the rest of our International crew. If you have any questions just ask as there is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. When you have the time perhaps you could show us a few pictures of the engines that you mentioned. Enjoy the forum. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Zapjack,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hi ZAPJACK,
Welcome, and as you have noticed, th_wwp ,workshop, machines/engines, builds, etc. The more, the better ;D
I also have a Myford (S7), and am a satisfied customer with Bengs Modellbau. Haven´t tried my hand on the Kurfuerst, though. Big beautiful "Flammenfresser".
wEc1

Latest posts

Back