I have (had) a foot switch that I don’t use often but I do like it if I’m using my little tankless compressor with my airbrush. The other day after using it when I unplugged the compressor it shattered like glass and the socket pulled right out of the base. When I took it apart I noticed a crack in the pedal and it snapped like a dry twig. I was thinking of gathering up the pieces and epoxying it back together but the plastic this is just too brittle to bother. I have a spool of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate, glycol modified for the scrabble players out there) and thought it would be easier to just print a new one. It took me a while to get PETG dialed in on my machine but once I dropped the speed way down (50mm/s) and the temperatures up (nozzle 225c, bed 85c) it prints just like PLA . . . . just way slower. Got the body printed up, I’d left the strain relief as a separate piece because I wasn’t sure exactly where I wanted it and epoxied into place before installing the switch and wiring. Now I don’t how I managed to do it but I got the bump that hits the switch on the wrong side. Thankfully there’s a lot of room in there so I just printed another "bump" and epoxied it in place. All buttoned up I’ve got a new foot switch that I won’t use much but hey I got a chance to play with my printer.