First wobbler, first test run !!Now finished with new video!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diy89

Reaction score
I wanted to see if it ran before doing the final polishing and what knot. Sorry for the terrible cell phone video. I was excited to share!

[ame]http://vimeo.com/9170038[/ame]

Congratulations on your first successful build! :bow:

Your engine sounds and runs great.

If your like many of the members on HMEM your probably anxious to get started on build #2. Watching an engine run, that you just finished is a very rewarding experience that repeats itself with every finished build.

I look forward to seeing your future progress.

-MB

Diy89,

Congratulations on a great wobbler and runner. (Sorry didn't mean it to sound like a drunk in a hurry). :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Good, Good, Good!! Runs well and has a nice chuffing sound.
It's always nice seeing someone's new baby. Congrats on your first one, and thanks for sharing.

You can put your next one in "Work in Progress" and we can all follow along with you.

Any plans for that next one?

Dean

Well done. Yes would like to see any other projects you start.

Nick

Nice job. Thm: Have any still pics of it? No problem with the video. It is always exciting to get it posted and share with others. Good to have a place to do that isn't it?

Isn't that a gas or what! Way to go DIY. With the first one under your belt (doesn't that hurt ??? ;D) you're off the races. What's next?

BC1
Jim

Great job!

Congratulations. Your hooked now...

Nice looking engine. Runs and sounds good too! I'd call that a complete success.

Chuck

Thanks Guys!
Not sure on second engine, i have a bunch of ideas, and some stuff started but no plans yet.
I have stills and build pics but never got around to putting them in to a build thread. I'll put up some.
This little guy isnt finished yet. I dont like the cylinder, may remake that. Also have some extra parts to make to cover some minor mistakes. :) It also needs a base, i'm thinking round wood or granite.
I'll post more as it comes out.

Great job! Now its time to move on to a more complicated engine, make it run something, like maybe an air compressor to run itself [I like to see that be built :)], the posibilities are endless.

Have fun,
Wesley

YEEEEEEEEEE its alive wonderful engine there. theres something about wobbler's that i like (maybe its watching them wobble great engine thanks for showing us . we would like to see the finished engine too granite sounds cool

Thanks guys! Finally got to shooting some pics and the video. My daughter has a passion this week for purple, that's why the flywheel isnt polished.
And the video link...[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/9563688[/ame]

w1.JPG

w2.JPG

w3.JPG

Great engine! Say goodbye to your "free" time.

It's worth it though.

Chris

I like the purple flywheel.

Its funny how our children get there way. ::)
;D

Good job.

SAM

Very NICE :bow: :bow: :bow:

Runs real smooth and slow.

Congrats...

Jeff

That's a Classy Looking Wobbler! Thm:

Congratulations on it being a great runner.
A bigger congratulations on your daughter being interested
enough to pick the color.
Hang on to that one! ;)

Rick

Great job on a very nice runner. Thanks for sharing the pics and video. The purple really makes it stand out too!

Bill

Nice wobbler, nice colour, nice daughter. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Back