EZ engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawijt

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I found this plan on this site. It looks nice & beautifull. I'am just a beginner & have NO education into milling & a lathe. I have all the machines & have a lot to learn. But I started with it. I have some material & it was just enough.

So I make the base & the frame. But the aluminium that I have is very soft & sticking to the drill. Also I cut The cilinder & the valve body.

Foto-8JB8K4R3.jpg

Than I drill the holes for the cilinder & valve body:

Foto-76MFMTHO.jpg

And I drill the holes for the frame & base:

Foto-LBTZAZED.jpg

I have not so much time , but I will update when I have build something.

Barry

Cutting the cilinder & the valve body...

Foto-B8NRXBCG.jpg

Mounted on the frame...

Foto-43WPCTAZ.jpg

Building the flywheel....

Foto-LBJUYJFI.jpg

Building the valve....

Foto-ZKK6X8WI.jpg

Completed engine....

Foto-4NUJRSEM.jpg

Sorry that I make not more pictures , I'am always busy & to late for making picca's.....Sorry. The engine runs really good , but has a very little power. So I decide to make a flywheel from brass. More weight offcourse. Now she have much more power :cool:.
But she loose air @ the piston & valve , but that is normal. Maybe I can make a groove in those components & mount some O-rings.
But how I can mesuring that & how I do that.

Now the flywheel is flat....I see here some pictures from flywheels turned out from the inside with an angle. That is really beautifull , but how I have to start with it??

Best regards

Barry

Latest posts

Back