Enco 15% discount

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mklotz

Reaction score
This just in from Enco...

Wow! Save 15% on your entire Web order of $50 or more through Friday, March 6, 2009 at 11:00 p.m. EST.

No Product Restrictions and No Fine Print....just order on the web and use promo code WBRM9 through Friday.

Great minds think alike --- I just posted the same thing. However, the shipping may be more than the discount, so the free shipping code may be more worthwhile. In any case you can try an order with both and pick the best deal.

You know, it's an interesting deal when it gets down to it. What I like about this deal as opposed to what MSC does, is you can get the extra 15% on top of other deals, though not necessarily on top of other promo codes. MSC just gives you their discount off catalog list price. I've tried half a dozen times with MSC and I always conclude it was a waste of time. This one is tempting me.

For example, I'd really like a nice vertical bandsaw and a 14x40 lathe. Turns out they have deals on both at the moment.

You can get a Wilton 14" bandsaw with VFD for a list price of $1739.95. It's on sale right now for $1398.95 with free shipping because of another offer. So we can stack on the 15% and the checkout shows we're now at $1189.11. I have to think about what I think of that price, but the point is that it let me take 15% on top of an item that was already discounted.

Likewise, they have a 14x40 on sale right now (no free shipping, unfortunately).

I can buy the bandsaw and the lathe delivered to my house with a liftgate truck for $5738.81.

Again, not sure that's an awesome price, but it sure is less than list on this merchandise.

Cheers,

BW

Latest posts

Back