• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electronic components CNC

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
SOLD SOME COMPONENTS SEE BELOW

About a year ago a good friend passed away and left his CNC hobby tools, a couple of mills and a lathe. These were ultimately purchased by a member of this forum.
Upon cleaning out the last remnants from his shop I came up with all the components and books you see on this link to my Photobucket account.
It includes 2 new stepper motors (NEMA 34), a metal enclosure box with 2 Gecko drives, cooling fan, relays and one very large capacitor. Another metal enclosure box has 2 very large transformers. There is a large sized cardboard box with a mish-mash of electronic components and parts, LED's, plugs, small breadboard curcuits, etc., etc. There is a 32 volt power supply another box with quite a few electronic handbooks and some engineering books on gearing. Another box has a small stepper motor, and a pancake type DC motor.
Knowing my late friend I know he wouldn't have kept bad parts around so I'm assuming everything is in good working order.
There's no way to calculate what the entire assortment is worth but I'm guessing the whole thing should be worth at least $200.00
The only problem is it would have to be picked up because with the combined weight of the books and components you're probably looking at $50.00 some odd dollars to ship it.
Any reasonable offer accepted as the money will be put to good use.
gbritnell
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/gbritnell/library/ELECTRONIC%20COMPONENTS?sort=3&page=1

What section of the country are we talking about? This is especially important if we have to pick it up.

The problem with grab bags is that I'm only interested in a few things shown in the photos.

Gents,
I have just sold the Geckos and the 2 large stepper motors. All that's left is 2 large transformers, a DC power supply, a large box of assorted components and quite a few electronic and engineering books.
gbritnell

Back