• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dale Detrich Sparkplugs

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Some of you may already know but Uncle Dale has all but retired from model engineering. He is still tinkering around but cannot make it to any more shows to show his models. Because of this I have purchased all of his stock of sparkplugs and tooling to make them. So if anybody is interested in getting plugs made by dale I will have them for sale. You can reach me by PM or email me at [email protected]. I will also have a few in my pocket at the names show and Zanesville show. I have the 8-40 and 1/4-32 side fire plugs of dales original design.

Steve,

I'm glad to hear you picked up Dales line of plugs and plan to keep them in production. I suspect Dale feels good about that.

Chuck

I had told him a few years ago that I was interested in making them but would wait until he "retires". He called me last week and we made a deal. Hes pretty happy someone has carried on the business.

Latest posts

Back