Congradulations to the December winner.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Butcher

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Congratulations Gail!, your project deserves to be featured as 'the project of the month'.

The hard work and effort put forth is evident in your build thread posts, and pictures.

I can only hope that someday with time and practice, to approach the high standards that your projects display!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: (Five stars)

-MB

Gail (Lobo Pup) Congratulations on your beautiful project being picked project of the month.
Your workmanship is inpeccable. Jack B

Oh yes I agree...Thanks for sharing. I know I found a new trick or two in tour project.

Thank's again.

Philly

Congrats Gail! It's great fun following your build progress. ;D

Congratulations Gail.
It's a great thread. Shows quality work and provides a lot of learnings that everyone appreciates.

Congratulations also to MB and JackB. Very fine engines.

This was one of the tougher months I've seen. All are deserving.

Gail,
Well done and well deserved! Congratulations.
Dennis

Congratulations, Gail. Great engine project and well deserved recognition.

Chuck

Good on you Gail!!! You should have your "warm fuzzy feeling" now:eek:)

Thank you everyone. Congratulations to MB and JackB for their participation also. Both of their projects are great.

The project is still ongoing as I am using the engine as a test bed to try some other things. As soon as I am finished playing with it and running it I will update the PDFs in the first few posts in the build thread to "as built" drawings for any who might be interested. I had planned to have that all done by now, but the weather has not been cooperating with me for test running. Two record tying cold nights and the days have not been warm enough to run much. But the target deadline for getting the Pup in the display case is New Years Day. Then on to something new.

Wes: The warm fuzzy feeling comes from rubbing the shop dogs belly after coming in from a test run. It really helps to get the feeling back in ether soaked fingers.

Thanks again everyone.

Gail in NM

Bravo Gail! A nice well deserved honor. Hats off to MB and JackB also for their outstanding engines as well.

Congratulations Gail!

Congratulations also to MB and JackB.
Beautiful builds as well.

Rick

Congratulations to all nominees and especially to you Gail.

Your build description and pictures was well engineered, documented and informative to all.

Well deserved
Phil

Way to go man...............Congratulations Gail!

Congratulations also to MB and JackB for their great builds.

Best Regards
Bob

congrats Gail, well deserved POM for a very beautiful engine and the thread that describe its building

congrats to the other nominees too

Congratulations Gail! Nice project..and perfect execution! Congratulation for all the nominee...!!
Best regards
Paolo

Latest posts

Back