• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

British Model Engineering Magazines looking for a good home

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klegenheimer

Reaction score
These are Model Engineer; Engineering in Miniature (now out of print); Model Engineers Workshop & Australian Model Engineering which total over 100. They are in good condition with many in date sequence. I believe are a "treasure trove" and need to go to a good home. You would need to arrange to have them picked up in the Chagrin Falls, Ohio, 44023.

These are Model Engineer; Engineering in Miniature (now out of print); Model Engineers Workshop & Australian Model Engineering which total over 100. They are in good condition with many in date sequence. I believe are a "treasure trove" and need to go to a good home. You would need to arrange to have them picked up in the Chagrin Falls, Ohio, 44023.
Are you selling them and how much. Are you willing to ship of i pay the shipping

Latest posts

Back