• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Books for Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cl350rr

Reaction score
Books for sale: cleaning out the bookcase

Payment accepted by US postal Money order. I will accept PayPal if you pay the fees.

Building the James Coobes Table Engine
Construction details by Andrew Smith

This book the drawings and building instruction to construct the engine on the cover. 36 pages soft bound
$10 + shipping

oddsandends007.jpg

Building the "REAL" Vertical Steam Engine
Construction details by Andrew Smith

This book the drawings and building instruction to construct the engine on the cover. 32 pages soft bound
$10 + shipping

oddsandends006.jpg

Model Engineers Handbook

conversion factors, tapers and collets, workshop calculations, screw threads, workshop practice, metal joining, air and gasses, properties of materials, steam and the steam engine.

excellent reference or bedside reader for the model machinist, 170 pages soft bound.

$18 + shipping

oddsandends008.jpg

UNIMAT lathe projects
this is an official Emco Unimat publication

step by step illustrated instructions to build the 10 machining tools pictured on the front cover

Copywright 1979, softbound, 88 pages

$20 + shipping

oddsandends.jpg

PROFIT MAKERS

Southbend Lathe operation manual, illustrated parts manual and lathe accessory flyer.

approximately 70 pages, was originally included with the delivery of a 14" X 6' southbend lathe.

$10 + shipping

oddsandends011.jpg

Home Shop Machinist set

Phillip Duclos Odds and Ends Hit and Miss engine 5 part construction series starting November/December 1986(2 copies) through July/August 1987.

$25 + shipping

oddsandends010.jpg

Hey randy,
I'll take the Beam engine book...
Jeff

PS I'll send a PM to you...

I'll take the Stuart #9 book!

I'll also send you a PM

Dave

Latest posts

Back