Baker Ball hopper Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats turned out very well Colin, Video is not playing at the moment so I will check back later.

Do you have any more shots of the build, I'd be interested to see them as I will soom have the Pacific Model Design version to make.

J

Jas,

I may have some, but most of the good ones were posted on here. PM me with your mail, and I aill send all I have . . .

Thats turned out very well Colin, Video is not playing at the moment so I will check back later.

Do you have any more shots of the build, I'd be interested to see them as I will soom have the Pacific Model Design version to make.

J

Nice job Colin!

The Monitor turned out beautiful and runs as nicely as it looks.

Dave

Jason, are you getting castings for the Pacific vapor engine from Morrison an Marvin like the one I have been working on for the last year? Its a fun project and and a very interesting engine.

Dave, read it again. I am getting a Ball Hopper kit that was marketed by Pacific Model Design who are no more. Its slightly different to Colin's being of the 4HP in 1/3rd scale but comes out about the same size

Oops sorry, I should read more thoroughly.

Pacific Model design made some really nice models; it is a shame they went out of business. I have a set of the 3 cyl. Fairbanks R castings aging on the shelf.

Dave

Latest posts

Back