avavtars & handles

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My screen name is a combination of my name and my super sport chevelle. It was in the family for about 8 years. God I miss that car.

Take a good look at the rocker panel. My email address is pross396@

My avitar is the Co2 powered V8 that was a voted project of the month.

ChevyRightFront2.jpg

Hi Steve,
I recognized your Avatar. That engine is on my list to build (Ford blue of course) :big:
Nice car! What kinda horsepower did it have? Musta been a wild ride.
I have a 1965 Mustang hot rod with a Boss 351 in it that's constantly under construction. Currently rebuilding the front suspension

Mark

two dogs said:
Hi Steve,
I recognized your Avatar. That engine is on my list to build (Ford blue of course) :big:
Nice car! What kinda horsepower did it get?

It should be an easy conversion. Just put the intake manifold on backwards so the distributor is in the front and the blue paint should work.

540 CID 1223 Hp 990 FtLb torque

My avatar is a finger operated emergency power unit. It's a modified HSM mag finger engine driving a "generator" (old printer 24v motor) and a R/Shack l.e.d.

The handle is a nickname given 1st to my Father and then me derived from our last name. It was also the name I gave my 2nd scratch-designed/built r/c model airplane.

Hi DickeyBird,

I would be interested in building a similar 'finger operated emergency power unit'.
It looks very cool.
Are there plans available?

Thanks

My avatar is the Myers 1/8 scale Rider-Erricsion. The toy I own is a 500 hp AC Cobra Kit Car which I built.
Now Steve Babes.....I don't know the news you get where you are but.......the Bowtie company is in big DO DO. The First On Race Day company has not gotten any news. So Maybe you should turn your manifold around stickpoke. Two Dogs.... I love the Mustangs. Steve go get your SS with 1k Hp I'll run you. I'll be kissing the girls in the bikini's while your still at the starting line turning your tires to MUD
Tony

Steve Luv Ya Buddy'
All we need now is a MOPAR guy to beat up on th_wav
Tony

zeeprogrammer said:
Are there plans available?
Sorry Carl, I didn't draw any plans other than a few rough sketches that were undecipherable to anyone but me. I based the dimensions & angles on the original Finger Engine plans in HSM mag a few years back.

There are numerous threads here on finger/treadle engine construction; do a search and you' prolly find some plans.

Here's a thread with some bigger pics and the individual parts:
http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=877.0

Hi DICKYBIRD,

The larger pictures really show how nice the project is. Beautiful work.
I also saw the roller you made to do the cannon wheel rims. Also very very nice.

Thanks!

Well my handle reflects what some consider the state of mental health is, There wrong and I'll make them pay for that :rant: :rant: :rant: , where was I, the avatar is a 18PDR artillery piece circa WW1 that I an currently making a 1/6 scale model of.

I guess mine needs no explanation. :big:

Jeff,
I "yousta" own the ACME Co. Wiley was my best customer Rof}
Tony

Latest posts

Back