A PAPER STEAM ENGINE?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird

Reaction score
Hi

Some years ago I came across this paper steam engine. I downloaded the plans but never got round to building it. There are 4 PDF files each containing several pages that you print out (in full colour) then cut out and build. There are full instructions. I have searched again but for the life of me I can't find the web site again. However I have it all saved to disc. If anyone out there fancies a go at building it maybe they will have more luck finding it than me or is there a way I can upload PDF files?
Anyway have a look see what you think

paperengine.jpg

Cheers

All - I uploaded the 4 PDF files for Ed Bertschy's Paper Steam Engine to the Downloads section :

Downloads link

Or click on the Downloads link near the bottom of the left-hand column.

Enjoy ! ;D

Mike

All members should be able to use the downloads section and attach files to post by hitting the "Additional Options... " button under the post window.

Thanks for letting me know that it was not working.

Still not working (at least for me) under this message thread :(

Only shows :

* Notify me of replies.
* Return to this topic.
* Don't use smileys.

I did see the attachment box under another message section.

ChooChooMike said:
Still not working (at least for me) under this message thread :(

Only shows :

* Notify me of replies.
* Return to this topic.
* Don't use smileys.

I did see the attachment box under another message section.

I will check the permissions by board

thanks again, Admins get everything so if members dont tell us we might never know.

OK, got it now :)

Attach:....

is now showing up under the Additional Options ...

ChooChooMike said:
OK, got it now :)

Attach:....

is now showing up under the Additional Options ...

good, its some work to do that, an admin needs to go through all membergroups on all boards and edit that and its a huge pain to do all that.

as you see a problem please pm me so I know there is a problem, you the members can help me big time like that.

thank you much. :)

Latest posts

Back