Web Site or PC problem?????

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
Every now & then (2 time today but usually every couple weeks) I get knocked out of this web site. It happens while I am logged in and viewing posts, and sometimes when I try to bring up the site. I get this screen:

HMEM.jpg

I usually go to other web sites like Smokstak, cnczone, Practical Machinist, etc, and they all work OK. After 15 minutes or so I can get back into MHEM. This tells me ( my computer savvy is not as sharp as most of my milling cutters) my internal connections are OK.

I am wondering if others are having this problem or if it is in my PC. Is there an easy fix for this problem?

I get the same thing. I would guess the bandwidth is exceeded for this site when this occurs. But, that's just a guess on my part.

The outages are being caused by server problems at JaguarPC.
I have 8 more months on the contract with them.
We are looking for a more reliable service.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Rick

Thanks for the answer Rick. As long as I know it is not my PC I sure can live with the problem.
It is such a pleasure to be on this site without all the ads and pop-ups that we get on most other sites.
Keep up the good work!!

HI Rick
Its not that bad,i am new to HMEM GREAT SITE by the way, i agree with putputman keep up the good work.
Rob

Latest posts

Back