• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vertical boiler for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This is a heavy copper vertical boiler. All the joints are silver soldered, the heads, flues and ferrules. It is 3.00 diameter with 6.00 of water space. The overall length to the top of the boiler is 13.5 inches. It has 13-.375 diameter flues.
The boiler includes all of the fittings shown, 1.00 dia. pressure gauge, inlet check valve, water gauge with safety stop valves and blow down cock, pressure relief valve, threaded ferrule for steam pipe attachment and whistle. The firebox door opens to see the flame. It was made for a round ceramic burner which I never purchased.
I built this with the idea of making a donkey engine setup but got into IC engines heavily so I'm selling off a lot of my steam pieces.
I would like to get $225.00 for it plus $15.00 shipping.
Pictures will be in several posts.
gbritnell

BOILER 1.jpg

BOILER 2.jpg

BOILER 3.jpg

BOILER 4.jpg

Here are some more of the pictures.
gbritnell

BOILER 5.jpg

BOILER 6.jpg

BOILER 7.jpg

BOILER 8.jpg

And one last picture.
gbritnell

BOILER 9.jpg

At this point I believe the boiler has been sold. Thank you for looking.
George

Latest posts

Back