• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

unimat thread forms

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jslocomb

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum so I hope I get this right. I recently acquired a unimat 3. I could not figure out how to get the threading attachment to work. After getting a manual I figured out that my thread forms are for the pre-model 3 unimats. I have 4 or 5 of them that are new in the box and in excellent condition (I did open them). I would like to trade them for some unimat 3 stuff that I don't have most specifically the angle cutting top slide, the quick change tool holder, a slitting saw attachment, dead centers and lathe dog for turning between centers or some combinations of the above.

if interested please email to jslocombATrockisland.com and I'll send some photos ... and lemme know what you have to trade.

thx

All are welcome here that are willing to follow the rules of this forum and respect the fellow members and staff.
Please at your earliest convenience post an introduction in the welcome section tell us a bit about yourself your shop and your interest in model engine building.
Second tell us your location we have members form all over the globe. and shipping around the world is expensive.
Third please take a few minutes and read the rules there are sticky threads at the top of the various sub fora .
This for sale trade area is meant for active member's of this board so please jump in and contribute .
Tin

Latest posts

Back