• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Can you make this for me?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICEpeter

Reaction score
Hello,
I wonder whether a fellow member could help me out with making some small parts as per attached sketch. Getting on with advanced age, I have no more machining capabilities, unfortunately, and ask for some help making five pieces of metric M6 X 0.75 sleeve nuts and two pieces of a metric centering sleeve.
The material for these pieces is Brass and I would provide a hex 3/8 by 6 inch long piece as well as loaning a cutting die M6 X 0,75 in a die holder for ensuring the thread is die cut square to the pieces and a machine 3.0 MM reamer. I offer to reimburse any return shipping expenses as well as reasonable payment for making these parts for me. Please let me know by private message. Thank you.

Peter Jentsch

Attachments

• Sleeve nut M6.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back