Trouble with plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes

Reaction score
I can't get my computer to open the plans for the airplane engine that was featured as December's project of the month. Anyone got any tips?

Wesley

They are in a compressed (zipped) folder.

The err message says something about windows won't open the file because they are damaged. Says if they were sent as an email they weren't correctly attached.I've downloaded them twice.Nethier time worked.

Wes

Wes,
I just tried a couple of them and they seem to open fine for me.

If you want to try it, PM me your email address and I will send a couple direct to your email and see if that works for you. If it does, then I can send the rest.

EDIT: I just saw your Pig Plans post and see you have TurboCad. I can also send a DWG or DXF file to you if need be.

Gail in NM

I not going to give my email address out right now. Our computer is messed up with someone eles's. Can't recieve emails for a while. I got the plans out of the downloads section back in December though, not of the post. Maybe thats the problem.

Yes, I just pulled the files from my stash and was all set to send them to you but without an address to send to I could not do so. Can't help you now mate. Get your computer problems straightened out and then have a go at those files.

BC1
Jim

Now I know my problem! I didn't get what I thought I was getting. I downloaded plans for a radial airplane engine. I went back and found a pfd. format set of plans under the name 60 model engine.
Oops. I try to get them of the post.Sorry for all the trouble.

Thanks,
Wes

Latest posts

Back