stuart 10h engine plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drileyeng

Reaction score
I was just building crank and set plans on fire can anyone out there after they have stopped laughing their heads off help me with my problem.

D,
If you are in the USA I can help you, but if you are in the UK someone over there should step forward shortly.

FWIW, it's fairly wide-spread practice among model engineers to make "bench" copies of plans, even large sets of plans, so as to keep the originals clean and use the copies to fold, fingerprint, mark up, and set alight. :D

With just a single post, can we be sure you are not someone who is just fishing for free plans? The legality of what you are asking is questionable even if you did burn your plans. How about an introductory post in the Welcome section? Got any pics of the build so far?

"Got any 8's?" ......... "Go fish." ........

Um... sorry, I was back on the team bus traveling to an away game. An introduction and a short bit about your interests and your build so far would be nice, with pictures, even better. Other than that, most builders here are not usually in the habit of the supplying such replacement drawings, it is against the law you know. However, there are many Stuart suppliers that would be happy to accommodate your request quite readily. The 10H is one of my favorite engines, something about a cast trunk guide and slipper shoe that is visually attractive. Good luck with your project and do let us see some of your progress.

BC1
Jim

GWRdriver said:
D,
If you are in the USA I can help you, but if you are in the UK someone over there should step forward shortly.

FWIW, it's fairly wide-spread practice among model engineers to make "bench" copies of plans, even large sets of plans, so as to keep the originals clean and use the copies to fold, fingerprint, mark up, and set alight. :D

Hi

I inhered a set of castings for a Railroad Supply Mill engine with out the drawings. Luckily I was able to track down the original designer that provided me a set. Since then I have started to scan some of the drawings I have.

I would think that it would be legal to “loan, sell, or give away” a set of original drawing?

Does anyone know if the complete build series for the Wyvern is in “THE BEST OF MODEL ENGINEER MAGAZINE VOLUME 1”

Thanks

Tim

Tim

Does anyone know if the complete build series for the Wyvern is in “THE BEST OF MODEL ENGINEER MAGAZINE VOLUME 1”

Yes it is

Regards
Gordy

Latest posts

Back