Special and small thread taps and dies

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GailInNM

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
A good stock list of special thread taps and dies at reasonable prices. Not that we would ever need or want anything unusual. ;D
USA based company and has been around a long time. On line ordering with $25 minimum.
They also make a full line of standard sizes including small metric sizes and will make specials if the price is right.

http://www.victornet.com/cgi-bin/vi...departments=Special+Thread+Taps:618,1170,1171

Gail in NM,USA

Just a note for those of us north of the 49th... Victor will ship to Canada. They offer the choice between UPS Ground and USPS. Personally, I would suggest USPS as UPS automatically does the customs clearance on ground freight, and their brokerage charges are well beyond ridiculous (usually somehow ends up that duty, taxes, and brokerage fees = 50% of declared value of shipment.....)

Joe

Hi Joe,
Re UPS "usually somehow ends up that duty, taxes, and brokerage fees = 50% of declared value of shipment.....)" The last time somebody tried to ship me something by United Pirate Services the total bill was 300% of the declared value of the item. I then had to fight with the seller and the credit card company, to get my money back it took 6 months.
Regards,
Gerald

Latest posts

Back