• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some free lathe tooling

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcjustis

Reaction score
I have some old tooling I was going to throw in the scrap bin and thought "there might be someone that can use this". So here it is. I will give this away I just ask a few things.

1. you pay shipping. I doubt more than 6 or 7 bucks for each lot.
2. you are in need of some tooling (i.e. someone just starting out)
3. you do not turn around and sell it. (don't be that guy)
4 only one lot per person
5 first come, first served
6 please pm me through the HMEM site and it will go to the first in line.

I hope there is someone out there that needs some tooling and can get some use out of it.

Lot 1.
This has 2 small boring bars with 14 bits that fit both bars. They should go into 1/2" bore or so. These are HSS toolbits that WILL require grinding.

Lot 2
This is 1 large bar with 10 extra tool bits. These are HSS bits that will require grinding. This bar will go into 1" bore or so.

Lot 3
These are 4 small boring bars with brazed on carbide tips. NOTE: if you can't grind carbide don't ask for these.

Anyway, hope this helps someone somewhere. I just thought it could go to someone rather than the scrap heap.

I can take paypal or money order for the shipping cost.

Thanks guys,
Martin

tools1.jpg

tool2.jpg

tools3.jpg

Last edited:
Just a suggestion that you post your location. Might not be feasible to send these across the pond. Even just a zip code so people can calculate shipping.

And kudos to you for your generosity.

If you are shipping within continental US, would be interested in lot 1. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back