• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some free lathe tooling

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcjustis

Reaction score
I have some old tooling I was going to throw in the scrap bin and thought "there might be someone that can use this". So here it is. I will give this away I just ask a few things.

1. you pay shipping. I doubt more than 6 or 7 bucks for each lot.
2. you are in need of some tooling (i.e. someone just starting out)
3. you do not turn around and sell it. (don't be that guy)
4 only one lot per person
5 first come, first served
6 please pm me through the HMEM site and it will go to the first in line.

I hope there is someone out there that needs some tooling and can get some use out of it.

Lot 1.
This has 2 small boring bars with 14 bits that fit both bars. They should go into 1/2" bore or so. These are HSS toolbits that WILL require grinding.

Lot 2
This is 1 large bar with 10 extra tool bits. These are HSS bits that will require grinding. This bar will go into 1" bore or so.

Lot 3
These are 4 small boring bars with brazed on carbide tips. NOTE: if you can't grind carbide don't ask for these.

Anyway, hope this helps someone somewhere. I just thought it could go to someone rather than the scrap heap.

I can take paypal or money order for the shipping cost.

Thanks guys,
Martin

tools1.jpg

tool2.jpg

tools3.jpg

Last edited:
Just a suggestion that you post your location. Might not be feasible to send these across the pond. Even just a zip code so people can calculate shipping.

And kudos to you for your generosity.

If you are shipping within continental US, would be interested in lot 1. Thanks!

Back