Short HMEM Interruptions

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vedoula said:
i think the admins stated they would use the time zone in the profile
they assume it's accurately stated and that the person is not traveling

this is a good assumption overall

Ok, mea culpa.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0[/ame]

mklotz said:
If the objective is to establish some correlation between outage frequency and time of day, publishing your local time isn't helpful unless you also post your time zone (and any adjustments for daylight saving). Better would be to post Zulu (GMT) time of the outage.

Marv

I am doing all the work behind the scene in converting all to one time format. That way it is easier for every one else to post not having to worry about which time format to use.

By the way Marv, have you noticed any temporary interruptions since this post was started?

Cheers :)

Don

dsquire said:
By the way Marv, have you noticed any temporary interruptions since this post was started?

Plenty. Typically several an hour around midday. I don't have the patience to document them all.

Couldn't connect when I tried at 0043 (central time), 07/27/2011. Finally got connected at 0047. Has happened to me many times over the last week or so.

Rudy

I see an outage almost every day for 10 to 15 minutes, somewhere in the 10 to 1030am range, pacific time

About twenty minutes from 1:30 am EST this morning (!)

Dave

JackG 8:24 EDT 7/29/11 - Don't know how long it lasted as I was off doing other things.

8/1/11, 9:07AM. till 9:14AM CDT. 14 minutes, perhaps a bit longer but this time slot is confirmed.

BC1
Jim

paulsv. 8-2-11. 9:30 pm CDT. Unavailable for about 10 minutes

paulsv. 8-3-11. 4:00pm CDT. Unavailable for about 10 minutes

Around 23:00 today, IE 8.0 PC Denmark GMT+2 (summertime) - don't know for how long, went to do some homebanking etc. worked again 25 minutes later.

Latest posts

Back