Sherline Craftsmanship Museum online

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations George! :bow:

You certainly do deserve to be there!

Rick

Congratulations George. Well deserved. I was really happy to see that.
Many many thanks for your work and your sharing.
And many thanks to those that helped you get the recognition you deserved.

Congratulations George. I've admired your work shown on this forum but best of all I had the opportunity to see it live at the NAMES show in Toledo last year, plus I had a chance to meet you and chat. All the best to you - you've brought a lot to this hobby. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

At this point I have to thank everyone for your heartfelt remarks but don't find it enough to just say thanks en masse so up til now thanks!!
Tony, Jeff, Marv, Chuck, Dennis, Paolo, Kustomkb, Ken, Bob, Mati, Arv, Tel, Gail, Ron, Tony, Steve (Cedge) Steve H., Rick, Zee and Philjoe.
George D. Britnell

Very well deserved George imho

Having had a look around I'm in awe of the models you've created, and also grateful as we can all aspire towards the same heady heights 8)

Many thanks for sharing your experience ............ hopefully a little will rub off on a few lot of us.

CC :bow:

George

Congratulations! A well deserved honour.

I'm pleased as punch to be able to say that at least I know you via the internet.

Best regards, Joe

Dang, I'm late to the party again ;D Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!! Thanks for being you George!!!

Congratulations George.
I share everyones sentiments that it is an honor that you much deserved. I have been one that has admired your work for many years, from near (at the shows that we have both attended) and from Afar (Your posts on this and other forums) Now i will be able to get a George fix anytime I need on the Internet Craftsmanship museum.

Congrats again, and thank you for sharing.

Jim

George,
Not much to add other than thank you for all you do here and for providing the online mentoring your posts provide.

While it may look like the hobby is waning, people like you keep the interest alive and show new generations what is possible.

A heart felt thanks,

Sean

Good onya George,well deserved mate.You are an inspiration to all us mosel makers.
Best wishes,Ian(seagar)

Coffs Harbour
Australia.

Thm: th_wav

Congratulations George. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I can't come up with any thing that hasn't already been said.

Honor given, honor deserved.

-MB

Congratulations, George. Happy to be in your cheering section, and very pleased to see your work "up in lights", as it were. It's a well deserved accolade!

Personally, I really appreciate your contributions here, your willingness to share, and the time you take with questions you've probably already heard numerous times.
Seeing the achievements of one man in a home shop gives many of us big ideas, (or maybe, good ideas), and the encouragement that comes with knowing that it can be done.

Very pleased to see this!

Dean

Ditto on what everyone else has already said !! :bow: :bow:

A WELL DESERVED HONOR !!

Mike

George,
My apologies for being late, I've had a busy couple days.

Congratulations! A very well deserved honor, to be sure!

I know that, personally, seeing your work, and seeing how you work, has been a great inspiration.

George Congratulations on a well deserved honor. It is good to see your work shared with the world . and good to know a little more about you .
Tin

Latest posts

Back