Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine Society show July 16,17,18

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldiron64

Reaction score
If any of you ever wanted to make some in a line shaft machine shop I'd like to extend an invitation to come to our summer show in Saegertown, Pa that is in northwest pa just below Erie. The shop has 4 lathes, 2 horizontal mills, a small planer(one of the ones that switches the belt to change directions. Drives the CNC crowd nuts) and a couple of drill presses. All run by a 15 HP Kline oil field engine. Bring a project and your stock and I will provide whatever you need in tooling and measuring instruments. Be warned though you may not get much work done as our typical attendance for the weekend is 3000 to 5000 people and they ask a lot of questions if they see you doing anything. I used to take work from my shop over and people just couldn't believe we were using a mill with a patent date of 1888 to make REAL parts. We also have a model engine building with air if you are more laid back. Send me a pm if you are interested. web site www.little-mountain.com/pioneer/

Harold Seber Jr

Latest posts

Back