oregon gears

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d-m

Reaction score
Was wondering if any members of the board are going to attend this years gears show in portland. I have been watching the post's and have eather missed the topic or it hasn't come up. I will be attending Saturday the 19Th with a friend and my family would be nice to put some face's to name's. Please let me know.
Dave

I'll be an exhibitor. Look for a table that has a large Stirling fan (double-sized Moriya), a Stuart Beam engine and a couple other hot air engines.

Orrin

I'll look for that wonderful beam engine :bow: and stop and say hi
Dave

Be exhibiting also. Probably have brass hot air tractor going around in circles and some other stuff. gary

I will be there Saturday afternoon, have an old bicycle swap meet in the morning to attend.

Brian

I will be there;

I am bringing some of my hot air fans; a large restored National Fan, a Moriya and my latest fan an Essex built form Clarence Myers castings. I will also be bringing my Debolt Canfield sideshaft hit & Miss engine.

I look forward to seeing old friends and acquaintances and the awesome gathering of world class models.

Dave

Latest posts

Back