nice neighbor

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcw

Reaction score
today my neighbor gave me a visit. he works as carpenter on building site. he said he had something for me and showed me what he had found in a bin. his van was stuffed with barstock of various diametre and material. so far i found square aluminum from 4-4 mm up till 30-30mm, some brass hexbar in various sizes and round steel bars in various diameter from 3mm till 50mm. all bars 100mm long. in total its about 240kg in barstock
made a small happydance. than he came with the catch: he has a old toy steamengine his grandpa gave him long time ago wich i need to repair/restore. small prize for a jackpot in barstock i think.
Pascal

ps, he still asked what i would ask for restoring that old neglected and beaten wobbler....

Pascal

It looks like you have just found a new best friend and neighbour. Good luck and we would like to see pictures of the "old toy steam engine his grandpa gave him" when you have it repaired. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

You lucky man . ;D
Definitely a small price to pay for such a haul.

Rob....

Latest posts

Back