• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Holland Casting Set

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents

I have come to realize that the New Holland casting set will never get finished. I see myself staying with the multi-cylinder engines. I got the kit second hand. I figure I will offer it for sale here before going to FleaBay with it.

7/8 bore and 1-3/8 stroke

6 Sheets of drawings
Castings
Pair of gears
4 New Holland Stickers
2 Name plates
Crankshaft
Connecting rod

I do not know the origin of the crank and rod. They are high quality and may have been purchased from the kit supplier. The piston has had some work done to it but it is still .040 oversized. I don't know for sure the kit is complete but if you know what is supposed to be there, I can check and make sure. I have no reason to believe it is not.

I am asking $350 for the whole pile. I am in SE Michigan if you would like to take a look at it before you decide.

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Back