• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need 0-80 screws

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolland

Reaction score
I need 2-3 0-80 screws for my build. I have a sack of 100 5-40 by 3/4 inch screws but don't need all of them. would trade some screws for screws.

Rolland.
What head type and length do you need?

Bill

the 0-80 screws I need should be .375 long I can cut them if necessary. I can use either socket head or slotted having never used any that small I am not sure what configuration are normally used. At this point I am open to anything. They go in the governor on a hit and miss motor.
The 5-40 screws I have are socket head .625 long.

Rolland,
What I have would be slotted head but in brass rather than alloy or stainless. The longest SHCS I have in 0-80 at the moment is 3/16" long. Let me knkow if the brass ones would help, may not be stong enough for you application.

Bill

McMaster Carr has 50 packs for 5 bucks. Order a pack and put the rest on the shelf.

When i started out in this hobby, I always bought 100 screws even if i need only one. Now I have a healthy stock and almost never need to get a screw from the store.

Back