My little spare bedroom man-cave

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now this thread has gone to the cats. I know what you mean about dogs in cats clothing . I had a wonderful mutt cat for many years. His mother showed up on a farm belonging to friends. the kids named her candy. Well candy had a litter of kittens then passed away. the kittens were bottle fed and named by a 3 year old and a five year old.the kittens were butterscotch, licorice , gumdrop. and taffy Butterscotch the Orange tabby came to live with us when he was about of a year old he grew up with a couple of Chesapeake bay retrievers, he did not know he was a cat. I was his favorite pillow. He was my best buddy for many years.

She loves to play with shiny, curly chips, and she occasionally east them
Our cats have a taste for delrin chips long and stingy I need to put them in the trash or the cats will eat them.
Tin

I've often wondered what would happen if our cats ate some metal chips. I'm always paranoid about it and try to sweep up any that have fallen on the floor ASAP - which is probably for the best anyway I guess.

Latest posts

Back