• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minitech cnc 4 axis milling machine for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ieezitin

Reaction score
Hi guys.

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww212/ieezitin/Machine shop/Minitech cnc Milling machine/

Up for sale is the Minitech cnc 4 axis milling machine. I got around 4 years ago off ebay from a vo-tech school in Georgia.

There are no pictures of the computer but let me tell about it, its an old style desk top unit with an old monitor not worth a nickel anymore!. The program on running this unit is in the computer but I do not know it even boots up anymore, I could try it if you so wished.

With this machine you get the full set of training manuals that they had supplied to the school on programming g-codes and the windows program and stuff. I have about 5 collets, a drill chuck, and a bolt on tailstock for the RT and a assortment of small tooling bits to which you are more than welcome to.

I am a complete novice on CAD & CAM & CNC and when I did fire it up and made some chips it took me around 2 hours studying and I had success so the manuals helped a lot. This was one of the reasons I purchased it. These books will teach you CNC.

The manufacture of this equipment are still in business today and they have a website with all there products on display. This 4 axis unit today sells for $8500, but I am a realist and know I have more chance of seeing a half naked chicken sitting on the back of a 3ft mule drinking a coffee getting that.

Because of my lack of knowledge on this type of equipment I purchased the wrong equipment, it’s a little small for what I wanted and need. But its perfect for small pieces with production batches in mind.

Now I will be putting this unit on ebay in a week so if your interested you have a little time. I can answer any questions you have and take more photos of anything you need so feel free to ask.

I paid $130 shipping from Georgia this included a create charge, I shall charge the same but if it is less I will reimburse you if its more I will eat it. All to the lower 48.

I am in need of a full size mill, so I surely am interested in some for of trade. As regards to the price I will accept a fare amount, I just want to cash in on what I have and move on to my next purchase.

I live in Maryland. All the best Anthony.

Latest posts

Back