Lothar Matrian steam engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice engine! What is it? Too bad the site is in German... can't read a thing.

Eric

They guy that had posted that said you could translate using Google. But I guess it doesn't do a good enough job. If you scroll to the bottom it says Teil 1 - Teil 2 and so on. It means part 1 - Part 2 and so on. Keep going until the end and it will show the engine. The last part, Teil 5 there are two sections. In the second section you'll see the finished engine.

Bernd

If you enter the entire url link into google and search you will generate one result.click on "translate this page"and you should get an English version of the article.Some sentences are a bit strange but its a lot better than the german version.Hope i'm not preaching the bleeding obvious to anybody but it took me a few goes to translate pages at first.

best regards Steve C.

I think this url will get you the translation:

http://tinyurl.com/8kogxs

Very nice article. I thought the pictures were well done and even learned a couple things from them.

Best,

BW

Brass_Machine said:
Nice engine! What is it? Too bad the site is in German... can't read a thing.

Eric
Eric if your useing a google toolbar just right click on the german words scroll down to page to page info then to translate to english no problems with translation at all!
well worth it
Max...............

Latest posts

Back