• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I'm looking for.....

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjohn417

Reaction score
an experienced steam model builder to build the Cole's Power Models American La France Fire Engine Steamer Kit. I will provide the kit and all the necessary parts that you'll need. If we come to terms, I'll be glad to sign a contract, send you a down payment, and send you monthly payments or send you the full payment once your finished. I'll Please need you to build, paint, and test it. If I'm unable to pick it up, I'll send you a payment for all the packaging, shipping and insurance. Or if you know of anyone that has one for sale, and I come to terms with them, I'll be glad to send you a finders fee. I'm very grateful that I found this site and I would really appreciate it if someone could Please help me out with this. Thanks a lot !!! I can be reached anytime at (724)882-9227.
Keep up the good work !!!

Best Regards, P.S. I live in Pittsburgh, PA
John

Last edited:
There is one on eBay in America for $14000
Don

Last edited:
Bigjohn you might get more response if you say where you are , this forum is read by people all over the globe.

Latest posts

Back