Howdy from Auburn California

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim

I was not going to say this but the way the thread is going se la vi.
I work not far from Auburn New Jersey. go past Auburn road every day the next door neighbors growing up were named Ryan and my normal first name nickname is ..............Jim. Small world ? coincidence? overused common names ????
Tin

Gus: yes the A-10 is impressive. I have had the opportunity to be in the tower of the local air gunnery range during live fire exercises. distinctive sound and not what one would imagine.
Tin

Tin wow that sure is a coincidence, and the internet makes the world just that much smaller, Jim

Well a big hello and thank you for the warm welcome "lil. Bro". Like you I used to fish a lot, my most enjoyable trip was a week in glacier bay alaska fishing for king salmon and Halibut what a blast that was. Best to you Jim

Hi Big Bro!!!

Just day dreaming. Planning a trip to visit some work mates in Campbellsville,Kentucky. Basis my investment yields good profits as it did last year,will have some hot cash to visit them.I am 69.My bosses are in their 80s.My work mates 70---------80. They took me Crappy fishing 1982.

Dreaming of landing the big Halibuts and come home to crow.

Big Bro!!! If you happen to drop by Singapore,Lil bro will take you on his US made Albin 28 boating.Fishing is secondary as we are at the mercy of the heavens.Too much rain equals no fish. Though we did land 3 10 pounder Marine Catfish and gave it away to the natives as they love this fish cooked in Sour Curry Soup.

See you.

Hi Big Bro!!!

Just day dreaming. Planning a trip to visit some work mates in Campbellsville,Kentucky. Basis my investment yields good profits as it did last year,will have some hot cash to visit them.I am 69.My bosses are in their 80s.My work mates 70---------80. They took me Crappy fishing 1982.

Dreaming of landing the big Halibuts and come home to crow.

Big Bro!!! If you happen to drop by Singapore,Lil bro will take you on his US made Albin 28 boating.Fishing is secondary as we are at the mercy of the heavens.Too much rain equals no fish. Though we did land 3 10 pounder Marine Catfish and gave it away to the natives as they love this fish cooked in Sour Curry Soup.

See you.
Hello Gus many thanks that was a mighty fine offer of a fishing trip and if I should ever get to that part of the world count me in. I was just looking at a halibut my son caught in Glacer bay Alaska in June of 93 it weighed in at 257 lbs. at the dock scale. it was caught on the head of a 35 lb salmon I had caught the previous day. Most of the halibut caught that day went around 35-40 lbs. (small bait small fish), The fishing resort (Gustafson Ak.) no longer exists it was turned back to the indigenous natives. But it was a once in a lifetime fishing trip for me and for my son. Jim

Latest posts

Back