Hi from Aus

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmf138

Reaction score
Hi all

Wayne here from Australia

I like to tinker just brought a 2nd hand emco lathe

have loved steam engines from when I made my first one back some 25 years ago in high school

so I found this site very simalar to 2 other sites im in both to do with honda cx motor bikes so navagating around souldnt be hard ;D

Cheers

Wayne

Dammed Orstalians, they're everywhere!

Welcome from the Bathurst District.

Wayne,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Wayne. Glad you joined.

Hello, Wayne, welcome to the forum!

Chuck

Welcome to HMEM,

I have a plan, lets move all the Aussies to Texas, and all the Texans to down under, the aborigines will shake their heads in dismay at all of the Texas BS, and the Mexicans won't have a clue....

Just a thought....

Be we could share all of our projects much easier and supplies and tools would be cheaper with less shipping...

Nevermind.

Welcome to HMEM

Chuck M

Thanks all

as far moving people down here

SWINE FLU

only joking

Wayne

speakerme said:
Welcome to HMEM,

I have a plan, lets move all the Aussies to Texas, and all the Texans to down under, the aborigines will shake their heads in dismay at all of the Texas BS, and the Mexicans won't have a clue....

Chuck M

Never work Chuck! Why? The immortal Henry Lawson put it best. ;)

TEXAS JACK

wEc1 Wayne from Coffs Harbour N.S.W.,I'm sure you will become adicted to this place as I am.

Ian (seagar)

Thanks all

As for the members in Aus I travel to Melbourne/Adelaide Quite a bit
and some time soon will be going up east coast as were in a bike forum as well CX500/650 so one day might be able to catch up for a coffee

cheers Wayne

Latest posts

Back