Hi all from Darwin OZ

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offchopdarwin

Reaction score
hi all I new to this place today .
Dreaming some day to build some things that on this site ..

I like reading lots of things that u build and engines .. some day soon when i got money i want to get some gear and do the same as all u .. make things that work and drive some thing by some thing i have made and to teach my son so info on making things work ...

Happy turning mob and i will keep reading and leaning before i get the gear ..

I a boilermaker / engine engineer .. fix crap but u give me a drawing and i can build it if u give me all the parts i need ......

Regards
From Darwin North OZ

Hi OffChopDarwin,

Welcome from faraway Singapore which NW of Darwin. Darwin is a Great City. Been there in 1999. and all the way to Katherine and to Kakadu, Crocodile Dundee Country.Great Chinese food in Darwin and Katherine.

Welcome from Melbourne, Gus from Singapore is about the same distance from you as I am, but at least I'm in the same country.

Paul.

Reactions: gus
Hi all thanks for the replys ya i did grow up not to far from Melbourne ..
Yes all darwin is a nice City as that what it is now not like it was when i move hear in 97 ..
But the best thing about darwin is it 32c every day 365 days ayear and the good fishing i do when boat going ....
It starting to go warm now with the build up starting ...
Thank u all for saying hi ..
When i get some gear and start making things like u are all good at hope some day i can do the same

regards
Phill

G'day Phill. Welcome to HMEM. I've been to Darwin many times and love the place. First time was 1975 just after cyclone Tracy as a telephone technician to restore communications. Been back several times for holidays.

Hi Phill, welcome to the mob. I like the look of your temperatures.

I didn't know you were a telephone technician Herbie, I started as a TiT in 1956 but moved to the EC NSW in 1963. By 1975 I was teaching at the technical college in Canberra.

Jim

Hi Phill, welcome to the mob. I like the look of your temperatures.

I didn't know you were a telephone technician Herbie, I started as a TiT in 1956 but moved to the EC NSW in 1963. By 1975 I was teaching at the technical college in Canberra.

Jim
Sorry Jim i not know him but some one i know mite as i know some that have been hear from the 60s and and pre 74 cyclone ..

I ask around

Latest posts

Back